A WARNING from the Lake George Warrior
MILLIONS OF VIRUSES Warren County CRACKDOWN on the Prevarications & BULL SHIT THE GIANT SEWAGE BROWN FIELDS OF THE LAKE GEORGE BASIN
|SwampFox <email@example.com>||9:51 AM (0 minutes ago)|
|to carnold, gwen, terwilligerr, Kristy, georgia, Gerry, Annette, dec.sm.Info.R5, John, richard, Jeff, bravenewfilms, kmoore, saranaclake, Anna, Esq., Katherine, Sarah, Brian, Kathleen, mayor, Margaret, Mayor, Margaret, Sarah, Kathy, Marisa, Kim, chronicle|
To:Richard Hayes Phillips,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.comCc:Ellen Brown,Travis Whitehead,Margaret Phillips,Georgia Bain,John Warren,Marisa Muratori,Brian Mann,Margaret Mannix,firstname.lastname@example.org,bravenewfilms,Kathy Bozony,Richard Grover,Kristy Miller,Lglc Info,Lakegeorgeassociation Info,Tracy Frisch,To:,Annette CIV USARMY USACE (US),email@example.com,Cc:,Amy K (DEC),Sarah Barton,Esq. Ann Pellegrino,Sarah Witham,Lake George Village Clerk,Kim Hogan,firstname.lastname@example.org,Richard Hayes Phillips,Jacqueline R. Birchfield Dennison,LakeGeorge ParentTeacherStudentOrg,Gwendolyn Craig,Jeff D (DEC),George Pensel,Gerry Honan,Hollie (DEC),Ellen ParrDoering,email@example.com,Info,New York DEC Support,Debt Help Thu Mar 26,Judson Witham,Htobias@arrowBank.com,Crandalllibrary Info,firstname.lastname@example.org,MHarrison@adirondacktrust.com,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,georgia bain,Annette CIV USARMY USACE (US),dec.sm.Info.R5Hide
Jan 15, 2020 · Ironically, Lake George’s waters are painstakingly protected only to drain straight into the second local lake on the list, a lake in crisis, Lake Champlain. Bacteria in Champlain—cupped by New York, Vermont and Quebec—are feeding on polluted runoff from around the lake, especially Vermont’s dairyland, and thriving in water that is …
Witham has been exposing the LAKE GEORGE SEWAGE PROBLEM for DECADES
This in response to the interesting comments of Donald Boink…I believe you are right about the legislation, and I am glad to know that your papers have been left in the care of the research library at Union College. I would add, however, that in the fifty years since Apperson’s death, one has to wonder if the State of New York has been able to properly monitor the water levels in Lake George. Apperson’s Lake George Protective Association did not stay active for very long following his death. Without an effective watchdog(s)…what would ensure that the state regulates the water flow, or takes action to protect the property owners and their riparian rights.
According to Judson Witham ( see his letter above)…the state of New York turned a blind eye to the destruction of docks and a marina in Lake George, allowing the International Paper Company to flush contaminated water from the dam at the northern tip of Lake George, in the winter, and into Lake Champlain, causing the water levels to drop precipitously and damaging docks. The water levels and the pollution certainly would have been a great concern to John Apperson, and I hope other activists and concerned citizens will keep up the good fight today!
On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 9:36 AM SwampFox <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
CRACKDOWN OF ALL THE CRAP IN WARREN COUNTY BEGINSCRACKING DOWN on the Frauds and Lies and FOIL VIOLATIONSLake George Warrior CRACKS DOWN
Lets Crackdown on Lake George FlushingFLUSHING all the Sewage from Lake George and Hudson River and Glen LakeCRACKDOWN on the Lies Prevarications and Sewage from the Glens Falls Banks and the JEFFERSON PROJECT / RPILets Crackdown on the WHITEWASH and the CONCEALMENT of the PINHOLE in the BATHTUB
CRACKDOWN on the BS LIES and WHITEWASHING
FLUSHING LAKE GEORGE The Facts of the Mill Pond Lake George … UNVEILED https://www.bing.com/search?q=Flushing%20Sewage%20Lake%20George%20NY&qs=ds&form=QBREYOUTUBE.COMLake George Sewage Flushing THE MAFIA
The Facts of the Mill Pond Lake George … UNVEILED https://www.bing.com/search?q=Flushing%20Sewage%20Lake%20George%20NY&qs=ds&form=QBRE
Jun 06, 2019 · How to Potty Train your Puppy EASILY! Everything you need to know! – Duration: 9:47. Zak George’s Dog Training Revolution Recommended for you
- 3M gallons of partially treated wastewater released into …https://www.mynbc5.com/article/3m-gallons-of...Jul 12, 2018 · At least 1.8 million gallons of partially treated sewage was released into Lake Champlain during a four day period last month. Wastewater discharges and …
- 7.1M gallons of partially treated sewage released into …https://www.mynbc5.com/article/71m-gallons-of...Apr 18, 2018 · According to the notification, the 7,138,000 gallons of sewage and stormwater was released from the Burlington Main Plant into Lake Champlain. The …
- Water Quality – Lake Champlain Basin Programhttps://www.lcbp.org/water-environment/water-qualityLCBP staff collect sediment samples as part of the Long-Term Water Quality and Biological Monitoring Project for Lake Champlain. More than 25 years after signs of deteriorating water quality from increased development and extensive agriculture first appeared, annual monitoring data suggest that conditions are starting to improve.
- Lake Champlain | An Introduction to the Issues and the …https://archive.epa.gov/airquality/gr8water/web/html/champlai.htmlAlthough Lake Champlain has not been studied as extensively as the near-shore areas of the Great Lakes, elevated levels of certain toxic substances have been found near urbanized areas such as Burlington, Vermont, and Plattsburgh and Ticonderoga, New York. There are also 34 hazardous waste sites and 95 landfills in the basin.
- Great Lakes Pollution · Exhibit · Give Earth a Chance …michiganintheworld.history.lsa.umich.edu/...Chemicals, toxic pollutants, pesticides and heavy metals entered the Great Lakes; they flowed from thousands of factory discharge pipes and sewage plants, seeped from dumping and disposal sites, escaped from smokestacks, and ran off millions of acres of cities and farmland from states surrounding the lakes.
- CORONAVIRUS America’s Toilet Lakes and Toilet Rivers – SON …https://adirondackslakegeorgefreepress.wordpress.com/...700,000 gallons of sewage dumped into Lake Champlain This past weekend nearly 700,000 gallons of partially treated sewage was released into Lake Champlain and city officials are calling it a biological error Lake George The Queen of America’s Polluted Lakes shared a post. August 17, 2018 ·.
- Lake George NY Hide the Pee and Hide the Pooh To | The …https://theadirondacksconspiracy.wordpress.com/1850-2Lake George Lake Champlain SEWAGE and TOXINS Galore; … Dear Lake George Central Schools ….. The Poison Papers catalogue both the secret concerns of industry and regulators over the hazards of pesticides and other chemicals and their efforts to conceal those concerns. … We obtained data on CSO outfalls for US cities within 10 km of the …
- Swimming Concerns – Lake Champlain Basin Programhttps://www.lcbp.org/water-environment/human-health/swimming-concernsPollution from E. coli bacteria is a common cause of beach closings along Lake Champlain. E. coli comes from animal waste, including that of humans, pets, livestock, birds, and wildlife. Dog droppings are one of the leading causes of E. coli pollution. Each gram of dog waste …
- Poison Lake | Exploring Lassen County’s Pastwww.tipurdy.org/poison-lakePoison Lake, 1916. A shallow lake, along Highway 44, with water that was found to be unfit to drink by the emigrants on the Lassen Trail. … In 1916, it was part of the Honey Lake Valley Irrigation District’s scheme to tap into this other lakes and small streams, to transport it all the way to the east side of the Honey Lake Valley for …
- Adirondack Legal History: The Lake George Trespass Casehttps://www.adirondackalmanack.com/2013/07/the...Jul 02, 2013 · The 1500 acre SLUDGE Bed in Lake Champlain is a FACT established by NYS DEC Investigators and Vermont State AG Jeffords. The HYDRAULIC flushing of the TOXIC Mix of Chemicals, Sewage and Pulp Wastes such as BLACK LIQUER is well documented in the Testimony RECORDED in the US Supreme Court.